Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was asked to post pic’s of my bike so here they are. I haven’t posted in the members gallery yet, had some trouble with it but Max is helping me resolve it. Hope it is ok to post them here for now. The pic’s didn’t turn out all that well because they were taken at a show where the lighting was bad and that dam chrome causes hot spots. We were only half completed when we ran out of time (was entered in a competition) so we put it together for the show with what we had.

Phase 2 will start in a few days & will include, fork lowers, triple trees, forward controls, bigbore kit - if I can figure out everything that is needed, a special finish on the engine & cases, laser cut wheels, some more painted pieces, chromed plastic pieces (rad cover, gas tank, dog’s a$$, mud guard, rear brake cylinder) with a special top finish, some changes to the lighting, and a few surprises. Expect to be done by end of April.

Hope you like it.

Attachments

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
That's simply AWESOME Derrel. :plause: I'd be afraid to ride it for fear of getting a smudge on it.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the compliments. I will ride it the same as before I started with one exception - it is unlikely you will see me riding this thing in the rain. The emblems are from key chains sold at the Porshe dealer. It won best in its class, ISCA North American Full Custom.

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
:thumb: :) Looks good.very shinny.I would be afraid to ride something pretty as that.
Good job :plause:

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
SSSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT :cool:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
darrelh I sent you an email about the gallery but your server refuses mail from our forum. They refer to sborgs spam list and we were turned in by someone on a single occasion and sborgs resorts to nothing more then extortion to be removed from the list so the 1% of the internet that uses them I live without being able to email.

At any rate to clear up the problem with the gallery you need to delete the cookies on your machine or at least all of them that start with v-rodforums.com and then log into both the gallery and the forum again and it should work. You still have some old cookies prior to the software updates on your machine.

And the bike looks very nice.

Max

·
2,552 Posts
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Hot looking V-Rod.. Have you kept track of how much you have spent. :broke:

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have all the reciepts & invoices but I dont want to know yet, when your in this deep you might as well keep going til it's done. If I keep replacing parts I will have enough left over to build another bike, or open a parts depot.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts