Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody running P/M Trinity or Wrath wheels that could post a picture. Also I think that the dual disc take away from the wheels I was going to eliminate one of the front disc and upcrade the other to 13 inchs. Any thoughts on that please chime in.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I put a PM Trinity on the front and chromed the rear. The Trinity helps a lot with the front end instability. I kept the stock rotors. I will post pictures this spring once my paint is on.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Go to picture gallery and put Lisa in the search. Three pics. If you need different pictures of the wheels email me.
Doug

·
Registered
203 Posts
SkiDog,

I've been thinking of getting a mag front wheel to reduce the "buffeting" at speed and on the highway.

Is this what you'r refering to when you say -

skidog said:
I put a PM Trinity on the front and chromed the rear. The Trinity helps a lot with the front end instability. I kept the stock rotors. I will post pictures this spring once my paint is on.
Thanks,

EE

·
Registered
25 Posts
EE,
The front end instability was frightening during high wind situations. And, at 75 mph on the freeway in Vegas with semi's and all the "dirty air", I was pretty freaked out. I changed the front wheel to a PM Trinity and the bike handles 10 times better. It is amazing.

·
Registered
203 Posts
skidog said:
EE,
The front end instability was frightening during high wind situations. And, at 75 mph on the freeway in Vegas with semi's and all the "dirty air", I was pretty freaked out. I changed the front wheel to a PM Trinity and the bike handles 10 times better. It is amazing.
SD,

THANKS !!! I was hoping you'd say that. Many have said that the "buffeting" is "all in your head" and not a problem, but I experience it EXACTLY as you describe.

Does the PM wheel require different rotors ??? Are there any mags for the V Rod that use the stock rotors ???

Thanks again,

Emery

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
EEROD said:
SD,

THANKS !!! I was hoping you'd say that. Many have said that the "buffeting" is "all in your head" and not a problem, but I experience it EXACTLY as you describe.

Does the PM wheel require different rotors ??? Are there any mags for the V Rod that use the stock rotors ???

Thanks again,

Emery
I have a PM Monico on the front and used the stock rotors. Looks fine to me and worked great.

·
Registered
25 Posts
PM gives you the option of using your stock rotors or you buy their matching rotors. The matching rotors were just too expensive for me at the present time. The nice thing with the PM wheel is that you can put on the matching rotor at a later date. It has been an expensive winter with the wheels/labor but the bike really looks good. Pictures to come later.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts