Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Confused...

So, isn't this the actuator that does NOT allow for an OEM actuator cover to be used?

I believe so as it looks quite a bit "taller" than an oem unit. If so, that kind of sucks as the aesthetics of this are eh (hurts me to say that as I'm more function over looks, but it's valid).

Also, who needs this besides people using much stiffer springs? I have never had a clutch lever issue with stock springs/plates. I'm curious as I am wrapping up a Barnett kit install with their "grey" springs, but just general testing in the shop it really doesn't feel all that much different.

Is this more a stop and go/in-city issue (i.e. more clutch actuation time of course)?

Is this perhaps aimed at the older bikes with the different oem actuator?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I have approval to do this at $150 US that includes shipping. We will be able to order on Monday. Tony at Bluestreak Racing in Canada will be handling the fullfilment for us. I'll have his Paypal & CC info then. He will also be offering a bundle on his own with other Vrod stuff he hasn't revealed. I'll put the post in Group Buys on Monday. It looks like the unit is thinner, got a couple shots attached. I like this deal !

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
That is the same deal you can get direct from his website. Not really any discount for a groupbuy.. Just sayin

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
His is priced in English pounds, does not include VAT nor shipping. This is all in, saves probably $75 US

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Yes, either color, trying to see whats in stock now. Steve at Oberon is setting up another run so everything will be available. Go to Tonys website www.bluestreakracing.ca & see what else he has, he's going to bundle some other parts as well.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have approval to do this at $150 US that includes shipping. We will be able to order on Monday. Tony at Bluestreak Racing in Canada will be handling the fullfilment for us. I'll have his Paypal & CC info then. He will also be offering a bundle on his own with other Vrod stuff he hasn't revealed. I'll put the post in Group Buys on Monday. It looks like the unit is thinner, got a couple shots attached. I like this deal !
So monday you'll Post how to buy the slave and more options from BlueStreakRacing?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Yes, plus more photos, deals from Tony at Bluestreak and hopefully schedule for next run of cylinders, we'll go thru existing inventory pretty quick with the number of guys already in line.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
No shit? Tony (Bluestreak) is like 10 minutes from me in a small village called Embro. I got my Michelin tires from him. Nobody beats his prices.
Ron

·
Registered
984 Posts
Any idea how this works out cost wise for us non US buyers? For example, in the UK?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Guys, If you committed to take one of these, please send your funds to Tony, please. The info is in the Group Buy section. We need your help to make this one & others a success. Thanks

21 - 40 of 47 Posts