Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the following items on my 09 VRSCF.

PCV with Autotuner
K&N air filter
Vance & Hines Competition Slip-ons.

I have ridden the bike daily for almost a week since I installed everything. For the most part I'm extremely pleased with the outcome. I believe I used the 15-006 base map and have hooked up the bike to the computer to look and accepted the trim settings twice. I still have a lot of decel pop, and I'm not exactly sure where to make adjustments. Does anyone have the have the same settings that might have some suggestions on how to remedy that?

Has anyone come up with a different way to place the PCV and Auto tune modules under the seat of the "F" without having clearance issues?

I have already started on plans to create a new back seat to allow the extra room required.

Thanks

·
Registered
818 Posts
I installed the following items on my 09 VRSCF.

PCV with Autotuner
K&N air filter
Vance & Hines Competition Slip-ons.

I have ridden the bike daily for almost a week since I installed everything. For the most part I'm extremely pleased with the outcome. I believe I used the 15-006 base map and have hooked up the bike to the computer to look and accepted the trim settings twice. I still have a lot of decel pop, and I'm not exactly sure where to make adjustments. Does anyone have the have the same settings that might have some suggestions on how to remedy that?

Has anyone come up with a different way to place the PCV and Auto tune modules under the seat of the "F" without having clearance issues?

I have already started on plans to create a new back seat to allow the extra room required.

Thanks
I posted this where you asked 1st and will repost for you.

I actually would recommend that you add fuel on the fuel table and do nothing with the AFR table in the 0% column. The reason being is that during decel the AT will want to add fuel and this will make your fuel table go out of whack. I add fuel about the 1750 area thru 4/4.5k depending on bike likes/dislikes. You can however match your 2% column with your 5% column, but when saving trims do make a note of your fuel table before accepting trims, just in case!!! I will normally do a map save before accepting trims to ensure I am able to easily go back to what may have been better map in the 1st place.

Now if you lookup my user name you will find a bunch of different maps. Use the ones most recently posted as they are probably closer to what you are after. Then you can also compare to what you are using.

If you missed it in your research....the "F" seems to be a little "B" about some maps and pipes and a couple of other things out there that some others have no issues with.

In the picture find my mounting location of the AT modules and the PC V. The PC V is directly below the AT modules.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts