Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help with my PCV. To start out; I have a 08 VRSCDX and when I bought it, it came with Tab air filter, Tab fuel programmer and Tab Slip-on none baffle pipes. The fuel programmer went bad on me so I replaced it with a PCV which I was told it was a better programmer. The bike ran ok with it however it had a bad miss/hesitation between 3700 to 4000 rpm’s. As soon as I would get over 4000 the bike ran great. I tried playing around with the air/fuel mixture settings in the maps but never could get it to go away. Second thing, I also found out that the PCV shuts off the fuel at 130mph, where as the Tab programmer didn’t, so does anyone know how to over ride that? Any help would be great, Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
If no one else chimes in, call Jaimie at Fuelmoto, he will sell you a map for a couple bucks that is probably pretty close to spot on.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow!!! So how is a guy suppose to get some help on this forum form the experts on here. I know I'm new to the site and one year owner of a V-rod but I thought thats what this forum is all bout, V-rod owners helping one another.

Gdub, thanks for the suggestion. Seeing how that the only tip that I got, I will have to give it a try.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
Jamie gave us the map we are running in my girls bike, and the thing runs great. I am curious if your bike is hitting the rev limiter at 130 mph? You may be able to plug into a lap top, bump the rev limiter and see if that helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts