Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD

I am currently trying to get rid of my PCV Vrod 2009 and autotune AT-200. I wanted to give anyone here on the forums a chance for purchase before I place on Ebay.

The PCV is used with no defects and in perfect working condition with box and original packaging with receipt bought about a month ago.

The autotune AT-200 is unused with original packaging. The receipt is included from Fuelmoto.

PCV for VRod 2009: $225.00
Autotune AT-100: $295.00 I am including the Extension cable (19.95 value)

Free shipping

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing is wrong with the system. I had great service from Fuelmoto and sent me a map that was actually perfect. I am doing a little more modifications and I am going to purchase the Thundermax now that I have the money. They are both great systems but I like less wires with the Thundermax and a few more options. You can't go wrong with either.

·
Registered
55 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
244 Posts
I am currently trying to get rid of my PCV Vrod 2009 and autotune AT-200. I wanted to give anyone here on the forums a chance for purchase before I place on Ebay.

The PCV is used with no defects and in perfect working condition with box and original packaging with receipt bought about a month ago.

The autotune AT-200 is unused with original packaging. The receipt is included from Fuelmoto.

Free shipping

PM sent,

·
946 Posts

Free shipping
Is it the AT-200 or the AT-100

You need the AT-100 for the Vrod

·
Registered
55 Posts
payment sent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts