Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer has given me the choice of either by and use a PCIII or by a Direct-Link USB hardware key for the original ECU and let them tune the bike on the Dyno.

What should I choose? I just want a problemfree ride for the future...
I have a feeling that the original ECU would be the most reliable choice but I hardly see anyone here in the forum talk about anything else than the PCIII...

Thanks....

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
brave69 said:
My dealer has given me the choice of either by and use a PCIII or by a Direct-Link USB hardware key for the original ECU and let them tune the bike on the Dyno.

What should I choose? I just want a problemfree ride for the future...
I have a feeling that the original ECU would be the most reliable choice but I hardly see anyone here in the forum talk about anything else than the PCIII...

Thanks....
I'm not sure what they are talking about with original ECU, all bikes still use the ECU. Many of the members flash the ecu with the HD race tuner and that may be what they are talking about. I use the Race Tuner and prefer it myself over the PCIII.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...I'll intervju him on that!
He is asking 300$ for tuning the PCIII and 500$ for tuning the ECU with the Direct-Link USB hardware key on the Dyno... I'll find out more before I decide;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts