Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PCIII Map needed for 07 NRspecial w/drilled exhaust and SE filter please!

Hi everyone;
I am in need of a map for PCIII with drilled stock exhaust SE filter with top on and stock ECM. I am currently running a slightly modified stock map. I modified it to correct popping on decel. I would greatly appeciate a dyno run map if possible. I am currently out of work so a dyno run is out of the question for me right now.:broke:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm in the same boat

Hey Roger,
I've got the same set up but I'm going to end up removing the baffle. For Now I would like a tuned map for your set up but if I get the "without Baffle" set up that would be awesome!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Art;
Nice to see someone had some comment. Some people here seem to get alot of attention others dont :notworth:
I am currently running the map attacted to this post. I pulled the plugs yesterday and they looked good after running this map for about 250 miles. I cant believe that there is not one forum member that has a PCIII and our setup and has not had a dyno! It would be really nice to have someone share a map with someone who is really in need! :broke:

Attachments

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
There is a custom tuned map from my GF's bike in the PCIII section. It will work with the V-mod style baffle less pipe. It will work also with the drilled pipes, but would probably be a touch rich. But Rich is safe.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
rogerdata said:
RJ;
Can you supply a link to the map please.:)
Man, I thought I was LAZY. ;)

Link Here. Want me to click it for you too? :laugh:

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
rogerdata said:
Sorry but I did not know who your GF was. :notworth:
Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kidding around. Let us know how that map works out for you, should you decide to try it.

RJ

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dang Rivero!

Wow, I thought I was a smart a#*! :stooge: Cut a man a huss why don't you. :spank:
I have looked in that section but there are so many variations and I am so inexperienced that I am really hesitant to even try some of the things. That on top of almost every Harley dealer steering me to their stuff.:banghead:
I think I will try the map you refered to. Like I told Roger, I plan on removing the baffles but I want to make sure I get a good map first. Does your GF get decent MPG with the map? I've seen some postings with guys talking about losing their fuel mileage. :moped:

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
ArtZapata said:
Wow, I thought I was a smart a#*! :stooge: Cut a man a huss why don't you. :spank:
I have looked in that section but there are so many variations and I am so inexperienced that I am really hesitant to even try some of the things. That on top of almost every Harley dealer steering me to their stuff.:banghead:
I think I will try the map you refered to. Like I told Roger, I plan on removing the baffles but I want to make sure I get a good map first. Does your GF get decent MPG with the map? I've seen some postings with guys talking about losing their fuel mileage. :moped:
Like I said, don't take me seriously, I'm just playing around. We can get 40 MPG on these bikes if we keep the cruising RPM's around 4,000- 4,500.

RJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts