Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Fellow V-rodders!! Can Anyone Help Me Out? I'm Looking For The Map Download For The V-5 Supertrapp.. The Dyno Jet's Web Site For Map's Is The Generic One With 12 Discs And The End Cap.. I Was Told It Is Better For The V-rod To Run Without The End Cap. But I Was Looking For The Correct Download..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking For The Correct Download For The V-5 Supertrapp. The One Off The Website Is The Generic One With 12 Discs And The End Cap. I Was Told It Is Better To Run Without The End Cap.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Hope you don't mind. I moved your thread to the PCIII section and combined the two. You don't really need to start a thread in more than one area of the forums. Good Luck.

RJ

·
Registered
295 Posts
BNREAM said:
Hello. Fellow V-rodders!! Can Anyone Help Me Out? I'm Looking For The Map Download For The V-5 Supertrapp.. The Dyno Jet's Web Site For Map's Is The Generic One With 12 Discs And The End Cap.. I Was Told It Is Better For The V-rod To Run Without The End Cap. But I Was Looking For The Correct Download..
I have a good one for an '07 DX - topless, SE air cleaner, and V5 with 12 discs open end. Email me your address and I will forward it to you if it meets your needs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts