Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having issues finding a place to stick all the new wires/connections associated with the PCIII so as to get my back seat back on. Does anyone have any recommendations/pictures on where they put their wires/connections so as to get the seat on???

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I know nothing about mounting it under the seat since mine mounts behind the side covers, but isn't there a video on their website or the cd that comes with it? I know on mine they make it look real easy to stuff all that stuff behind the side covers but I had a hellava time gettin it all in there, but in the end it did fit just like they said it would. I don't think I've helped you any but that is my :2cents:

·
fire up !
700 Posts
Bacon said:
I am having issues finding a place to stick all the new wires/connections associated with the PCIII so as to get my back seat back on. Does anyone have any recommendations/pictures on where they put their wires/connections so as to get the seat on???
check out figures B & C in attached document, hope this helps ?

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, the color photos worked much better than the crappy black and whites of the same thing. Used some zip ties to hold the new connectors in place, and while the rear seat fit a little snug now, I got the bike back together. Thanks again!

·
Black Beauty
492 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts