Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Trouble Maker
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of powder coated matte black F wheels. These are complete with: front wheel, powder coated matte black, rotors painted, new Avon Cobra tire, dyna beads, worldwide bearing ceramic bearings. Rear wheel powder coated matte black, new Avon Cobra 250, ceramic bearings, painted rotor, powder coated cush drive, ect. Pics can be checked out in the "F" section under the thread "FX". I will post up pics and prices after work today. NO miles on PC, tires, or bearings yet. Any questions please just ask. Thanks. Jim

·
Mike
283 Posts
I am as well. PM sent.

·
Black Beauty
492 Posts
Interested.....PM sent

·
Fat and Fast
223 Posts
Im interested as well, but how about a price?

·
Black Beauty
492 Posts
Im interested as well, but how about a price?
:them: as per classified rules - pics and prices please - we are all chomping at the bit!

·
Trouble Maker
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:them: as per classified rules - pics and prices please - we are all chomping at the bit!
I would post pics. However since I have already posted pics of said items in this forum, and said forum doesn't allow duplicate posting of pics. I would have to take new pics. Maybe said rule makers should consider such things. I posted where the pics are and emailed them out to all who asked. The only thing I am lacking is price. If this thread is a problem then by all means delete it. Thanks Jim

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
I would post pics. However since I have already posted pics of said items in this forum, and said forum doesn't allow duplicate posting of pics. I would have to take new pics. Maybe said rule makers should consider such things. I posted where the pics are and emailed them out to all who asked. The only thing I am lacking is price. If this thread is a problem then by all means delete it. Thanks Jim
Fair enough with the pic thing - can you post a price tho ???? :deal:

BTW - heres the link to pics

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137723

·
Trouble Maker
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just for the "Price Police" I'm throwing this out there $3000 for the pair ready to run. I am in no hurry and will do one at a time and or even take payments. If this sounds crazy talk to me. I am open. Thanks. Jim

·
Trouble Maker
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Front and rear wheel around a grand, 3 rotors, plus 15 bolts over $550, Ceramic bearings, and spacers about $500, new Avon's $375 powder coating $300 (wheels and cush drive alone), $200 in custom machined and powder coated pulley plus the cost of the pulley (I have no idea of cost or value), powder coated cush drive assembly (no idea of part cost or value). This is a complete setup ready to run. Wheels were polished before powder coat, all part #'s and manufaturing crap were removed. NO MILES ON TIRES AND BEARINGS This was all JUST done. I have a lot of expense in having done this mod. Carbon Fiber wheels are now available and thats the route I want to go. If you think this is bad then dont look their way. I'm looking at about $7000 for the same setup. If you think its outta line talk to me. Thanks Jim

·
** Place ad here **
1,460 Posts
Front and rear wheel around a grand, 3 rotors, plus 15 bolts over $550, Ceramic bearings, and spacers about $500, new Avon's $375 powder coating $300 (wheels and cush drive alone), $200 in custom machined and powder coated pulley plus the cost of the pulley (I have no idea of cost or value), powder coated cush drive assembly (no idea of part cost or value). This is a complete setup ready to run. Wheels were polished before powder coat, all part #'s and manufaturing crap were removed. NO MILES ON TIRES AND BEARINGS This was all JUST done. I have a lot of expense in having done this mod. Carbon Fiber wheels are now available and thats the route I want to go. If you think this is bad then dont look their way. I'm looking at about $7000 for the same setup. If you think its outta line talk to me. Thanks Jim
Average cost of a stock used pulley is 75 - 100, you can buy the powder coated cush drive from the stealer for 40.00. Too bad you can't reuse the ceramic bearings, I had wanted to do that when I bought my F wheels from the stealer (which was 1200, so I think you got a great deal on the wheels) :thumb:

I'll bet the carbon fiber is going to look killer!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts