Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to check in, I installed a pcv, v&h comp pipes, k&n air filter, and arnott's this weekend and had a question about the pcv.

This may sound like a dumb question but lol how do I know its working correctly? I mean the bike fires up, Ive put 300 miles on her since I changed the pipes and stuff.. I just dont see any indication on the pcv other than the power light.. should I hook up my laptop and take a looksee? Also I have noticed that when I turn the ignition on, the engine light comes on as usual then goes out and Ill start the bike, it then comes on again for a few seconds and goes out again.. Is this normal, or should I be concerned?

Thanks alot guys,

Dustin

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
When I bought my PC V tuner, I had my Night Rod dyno tuned at the same time. Did you get a map?

I know that I used to run the TAB fueler and I noticed quite a difference in the throttle response with the PC V.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah she is all mapped out with a '08 DX map k&n and V&H comp pipes map.. She runs quite well.. slight minor pop on decel, but its more like a rumble than a backfire or anything.. MalcomX, I will check my codes.. Thank you.. I think it may just be a Air intake sensor code..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts