Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone used the pc-v and the auto tune on there night rod? and how do you like it?

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
has anyone used the pc-v and the auto tune on there night rod? and how do you like it?
Lots of guys have and its the best imho.

·
Registered
32 Posts
i just installed it didn't take long at all pretty straight forward, if you have stock exhaust you have to take it off and have the rear o2 sensor tweaked (it needs to be on an angle instead of straight) because the sensor is longer than the stock one and will hit the engine block.

·
Powdercoat Maniac
1,018 Posts
i have stock exhaust and stock filter
i have only installed the xied for the bike to run better and cooler at 13.8 afr, 100$ only

if you are stock the pcv/at is no worthy
i had it on my stock dx to run the bike cooler the installation was a pain for nothing + problem with the software but has been fix

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have it on my dx. Had to do something when I changed the exhaust and k&n filter topless. So it seemed to be the best way to go. I haven't had any problems out of it except having to tweak the program some for decel pops. But now the bike runs stronger and smoother than the stock setup. I love it.

·
SMOKE A FATTY!!!!!!!
260 Posts
I have an 07dx and had the pc3 and put the pcV tune ( yes I had them weld bungs for the sensors) and the tune I had with the pc3 was just as good as the auto tune in my opinion. I should have stayed with what I had. They will tell u it won't work in an 07 but it will. Was also told the pc3 wouldn't work in a muscle but it will just fine with a tune and o2 deletes. We used in on my brothers muscle

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the PC-V with autotune, Rhinehart 2-1, and K&N. I'm very pleased with it so far. I will be going topless next season (people on here finally convinced me). The autotune works the bawlz. Here in NH, I can ride in the mountains then go down to the shore and it runs the same no matter the elevation or air density.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts