Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to purchase a PC III a couple of days ago. I did some research and found an excellent company to deal with. They are Fuel Moto located in WI. http://www.fuelmotousa.com/
What I liked about them, is that they extend the one year warrenty on all PCIII's to a full two years. They are also an official Dynojet tuning facility and the largest Power Commander retailer in the country. They also had the best price I've found at $269. I did upgrade my shipping to second day because I wanted it before I headed to Sturgis on Sunday. Well, I called yesterday to verify it would get here today. Paypal had not sent them the payment verification so it didn't go out the day before. NO problem, they had it to UPS by 4PM yesterday and I just checked UPS tracking and it will be here TODAY! They overnighted it at no additional cost to me. That is what I call Customer Service!
I talked to them about 1130cc and they were very interested. And of coarse I suggested that they consider helping sponsor this website. Hopefully they will and we can all benefit.

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
These guys are awesome. I live in the local area. Great to work with. They have a national customer base. Really know their stuff on EFI.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Got mine from them also on ebay, best price that I could find and great customer service.

·
beer me
240 Posts
Good Guys

purchased my pcm for the Ducati from the same place, all dialed in. They have a very good shop.:)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad to hear all this. Next time you all talk to them, lets keep encouraging them to get on board this site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts