Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:
If I load a map to the Power Commander (i.e. .004) and fine tune using the buttons will I be able to tell:
1. That there has been a change made using just the leds or must I have the PC III connected to a computer. Even then will I be able to tell that a change has been made.
2. If a do a compare will the changes on the PC III showup on the computer screen. Comparing the orignal downloaded map.
3. How do you restore the PC III to orignial, just do a new down load or must you do something with the buttons.

I could not find any information on the above reading the manual or reviewing the videos.

Wayne
:ride:

·
Registered
223 Posts
ctvrod said:
:confused:
If I load a map to the Power Commander (i.e. .004) and fine tune using the buttons will I be able to tell:
1. That there has been a change made using just the leds or must I have the PC III connected to a computer. Even then will I be able to tell that a change has been made.
2. If a do a compare will the changes on the PC III showup on the computer screen. Comparing the orignal downloaded map.
3. How do you restore the PC III to orignial, just do a new down load or must you do something with the buttons.

I could not find any information on the above reading the manual or reviewing the videos.

Wayne
:ride:
Wayne, you have got to hold the buttons down together, then switch on your ignition. Once the ignition is on then you can let go the buttons and start adjusting. You will see a led bar flashing in the middle of the screen and to lean it out it should move downward and opposite to richen her. Each time you press the button it will lean or richen by 5%. When you have finished adjusting , switch the ignition off and leave it off for a few minutes. If you want to get it back to how it was, then adjust the buttons again in the opposite direction. You just have to remember how many times you depressed the buttons. Hope you make sense of this.
Cheers Derek

1 - 2 of 2 Posts