Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 05 vrsca do i need a pc 3 or do i need a race tuner? called local dealer, they said they only stock the race tuner, not pc3, but can get the pc 3 of course. are they just wanting the upgrade cost or are they just trying to sell a better more variable product for tuning. cost for pc 3 is 350 buckeroos. cost for race tuner is 450 . any insight, and /or info is appreciated.

·
Rob
74 Posts
i bought a pc 3 and it works great my dealer also tried to sell me a race tuner if u buy a fuel moto its only about150 and u can get the maps from this website....only thing the fuel moto doesent have is the buttons for the fuel mixture wich noone uses anyways.....check out fuel moto

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rob, thanks, for the info. i went ahead and bought the race tuner. i paid more for it but it sure does run like a scalded dog now.i do appreciate, the time and effort tho. now i need a bigger tank! this little bitty 3.4 usuable tank just aint enough.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
I use the SERT too.Besides the capability of a precise tune,the only way you can be stranded is if the ecm takes a dump.I've had a couple of PC's take a dump a few hundred miles from home.Not a good thing.Quit a few of the cheap interrupter 'boxes" fail too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts