Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A couple of people have PM'ed me and ask if they could help support the site. I don't have a fortune in the site, and don't intend to make a dollar off of it. Total cost is about $75 a month and start up was around $500 , not including the server. I certainly don't want anyone to feel obligated to contribute, but for those who asked about chipping in, the paypal address is [email protected].

I won't sell banner ads or sponsorships on this site, simply because I feel it would be a conflict of interest. The banners that appear on the front page are free banners from trusted vendors that our members and I have dealt with successfully. I also encourage those venders to promote any specials they have in our product area as well as any new products that they have.

I am still trying to get with Ozzy to find out about some stickers for members but as yet have no information on those items.

Thanks

Max

·
Registered
33 Posts
BEWARE PAYPAL!!

The are the scourge of the internet money sending.

THEY ARE NOT A BANK!

Your money is NOT secure.

You have NO rights - yes, that user agreement of PayPal's you agreed to pretty much absolved them of all responsibility and they can do whatever they want to you and you have zero recourse.

Check out www.PayPalSucks.com and browse thru the thousands of horror stories where PayPal stole peeps money.

They tried it on me and I sicced my Vermin on them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I agree paypal sucks but for this it is idea also if you sell on ebay it makes it so much easier on sales... Paypal started as a free service and now I believe your limit is $100 a month before they take there oversize cut... But lets not make this a paypal hate thread and let what Max stated slip away..

I am going to send you a little something Max, for all your hard work.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Several of you made contributions and I appreciate the support here. Thanks mvette for pointing out this is not a post about paypal.

Max

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No I don't John. If anyone wants a snail mail address they can PM me and I'll be happy to give them one.

Max

1 - 6 of 6 Posts