Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
evan04hd
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through the new hot bike mag. I got the other day and saw an ad for this passenger seat that seems to be a good idea. I really like the look of my SE2 seat, and it feels fine to me, but the g/f complains after about 30 min on back. Anyone tried this? http://www.buttybuddy.com/

·
Dances with Rain!
3,713 Posts
I am not sure about this product, but maybe I could put my hands under your girlfriends butt while riding and massage.
LOL
Have you tried a Sundowner seat? Gel pads do work well too, as do those hairy hides, actual name escapes me right now.
Kind of like how to spell kablewie.

Jim

·
evan04hd
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha, no I haven't tried the sundowner, I think it's to big. I really like the look of my stock seat and didn't wanna change it. I just thought this may be a solution to satisfy both of us. I have considered the gel pads but don't want the down time. I may just have to wait for winter.

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
You could do the Carolina Butt Buffer! LOL

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
Why do website designers feel the need to put absurdly loud and annoying sounds on websites?? :soapbox: Sorry for the rant, but I went to that website and had to listen to the awful audio it has and that's one of my pet peeves.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
old thread but I just found it.

evan04hd said:
I was looking through the new hot bike mag. I got the other day and saw an ad for this passenger seat that seems to be a good idea. I really like the look of my SE2 seat, and it feels fine to me, but the g/f complains after about 30 min on back. Anyone tried this? http://www.buttybuddy.com/
I saw the buttybuddy on another thread and did a search to see if anyone has used it. It really looks to me that it would work very well. Me and the wife have been happy with the tallboy seat but now I'm thinking of going back to my original plan and get the Willie G seat and buying one of these for the wife :thumb:

did you ever get one?

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
3OliveMartini said:
good lord i hope not its ugly as hell....
yes but it would come off when she's not with me. I really want the willie g seat but I gotta make the wife happy also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts