Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me if and were i can get a set of footboards to fit the rear? :thumb:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yes I put the Kuryakyn Passenger boards on about a month ago. Part # 7907 Along wwith the Pass. Peg locater from Main st. cycles (V-Mod) Part #vm-09901. When I get a chance I will post some pic. JF

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
I have posted pics with the same setup a while back. Works well. I think it looks well with the 'Bagger' setup I have.

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Daniii, Are those the bags from Harley or somewhere else. They look different. If not Harley are they a good fit. (Any scratches to frame etc.) Thanks JF

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
Those are Harley, soft leather. Came on the bike. I probably wouldn't have paid the $900 they wanted! They don't hold a lot, but probably enough. They don't lock, which is a worry if I get to Daytona (or other festivals). May add some locking mechanism this weekend. They are a bitch to take off. Probably don't scrarch the frame though. Good thing is that they protect the bike in a slow lay-down (I've had one). Those plus the engine guards and big windshield make it sort of a bagger looking bike (Hence the moniker V-Geezer).

PS: I like the tall back rest for the passenger. I embedded my sissy bar in the middle of my backrest to give wifey another inch of seat.

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
V3rod:"thanks guys, im going to have a set of those. just dont tell the wife" Now it begins. :spank: I had my floorboards shipped to the office so the wife wouldn't see them. Got shipped home by mistake. Sat under the tree for 5 weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts