Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately every time I go for a ride with my wife on the back she tells me her boots are rally getting hot? any aftermarket foot pegs out there that dont look like crap. And might get her boots away from the pipes?

·
Throttle Happy!
797 Posts
Lately every time I go for a ride with my wife on the back she tells me her boots are rally getting hot? any aftermarket foot pegs out there that dont look like crap. And might get her boots away from the pipes?
I haven't put them on yet but I bought the AW passenger peg supports which go where your rear reflectors are on the F model.
You loose some room but if she's not too leggy it should work well.

I need to make spacers where the stock supports attach to the frame and exhaust. Hopefully then, no more marks on my pipes, no more hitting passengers feet coming away from stop lights and yes the heat thing too.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Search this forum someone put a set of floorboards on.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
when i put the throw overs on our F wifey complained about the lack of room. i fitted a pair of kuryakyn small footboards that i had kicking around. a 5min job and all was well. they came sraight off when we got home

1 - 5 of 5 Posts