Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Can somebody tell my where I can get a part list for my 2005 VRSCB on the internet I am going to service my bike my self. The dealer here in Iceland is the real stealer for example the battery for my V-Rod cost from the dealer 275 us dollars or 18.000 Icelandic kroners

Best regards Oddi

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone????????????

If nobody knows were i can get it, can anyone tell my the part number for a new rear master brake cylender and the piece of the frame it is on?

Best regards Oddi

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
I don't know of anywhere you can get a parts list other then the hard copy book that HD sells. I'm sure you can order a copy from a dealer here in the states and have it shpped to you.

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
In the owners manual there is a schedule for maintenance at different milage intervals that you should be able to figure out what basic parts and supplies you'll need.Tires,brakes and other wear items will have to be serviced and changed according to mileage and riding habits.
Servicing your own bike will be different than the way a dealer does it.You can clean,polish and lube as you work on it.

I get my part #'s at the local dealer,why can't you do the same,then shop for a decent price?
Also look around on the Forum here.There are suppliers that advertise and sell OE and aftermarket quality parts.V-Mod has just about everything a dealer does.

Elrod on the V-Rod

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for good answers and good advice I will try to talk to the dealer here in Iceland.
Best regards Oddi

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Parts catalog cost only about $25 US. Best investment you can make. Not only does it list part numbers but is a excellent aid when trying to put something back together after you have ripped it apart and have parts all over the place.

ps: Dont forget the service manual. It will pay for itelf on the first usage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts