Front Turn Signals w/ Plug in Black
Rear Turn Signals with plugs on the ends

PM with what you have.

Thanks and ride safe,

Jim

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I've got my stock switch housings and stock switch caps the housing is not black but I guess you could paint or have them powder coated.

and I know many people will disagree with me but I like the bars you have now, you shouldn't change to the stock bars IMHO.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First let me apologize for putting this in the wrong section. My mistake. Second thanks for the reply, but I think I've found a set of switches with the black housings.

As for the bars, I was nailed by a rock the other day and have decided that windshields are cooler looking than I previously thought. I'm tired of being a target for road debris!

Thanks and ride safe,

Jim

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
so what are you going to do with the old bars :hmm: if you were to sell them I'd be interested in how much :D

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well they are for sale. I paid $299 for the bars and $125 for the chrome 1-1/4" risers. If you want them, I would let them go for $249 + $25 shipping. The company that made them is now out of business. So they are a rather unique set of bars. I heck of a lot cheaper than Matt Hotch's set.

Thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are they black or silver? I really need the black to go with the all black theme of the bike.

Thank you for the help,

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts