Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few parts I'm looking to trade or sale:
Looking to trade vrsca stock exhaust that's vmodded the top muffler is scratched and there is a dent on the back from the shock. The guy I got it off of said it fell over in a parking lot. I also have the stock round pegs. Looking to trade for iso hand grips and switchblade pegs or the iso mini wing pegs. Anything else that might spark my interest.

I'm also wanting to trade my vrsca headlight and bracket,
bare handle bars, clam shell, and gauge if its needen in the swap.
I would like to trade this for a dx set up I will throw in the exhaust if needed to complete the deal

Attachments

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I have a Dx headlight cowl I bought for my bike from a forum member here and have decided to stay with my droopy (A) light if your interested its prepped for paint. I paid 230/shipping for it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would be interested. In a set of drag bars and gauge and aftermarket head light. Also looking for spited or spiked or after market rims for my stock solid ones

·
impede none & evade
409 Posts
you still hve the mufflers? What mod have you done to them?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey i do still have the mufflers they were on my bike when i got it they were already vmodded when i got the bike
the mufflers have the mid pipe and heat shields on it i pulled it off at the header pip

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a few parts I'm looking to trade or sale:
Looking to trade vrsca stock exhaust that's vmodded the top muffler is scratched and there is a dent on the back from the shock. The guy I got it off of said it fell over in a parking lot.

looking to trade my sold vrsca rims for something that is not solid looking at vrscr rims no tires rims only but would look at anything that is not solid in less its chrome will trade rims and muffers and mid pipe for rims if anyone interested let me know

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
can this ad be deleted wanting to list in forsale section not wanting to trade stuff anymore

1 - 8 of 8 Posts