Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a screaming eagle race tuner, rinehart jug hugger exhaust, topless air filter and cover, stock seat and back riders seat sissy bar with pad and chrome mounting bracket, chrome swing arm bolt covers and front chrome covers to match the back swing arm covers. send message or call me at 972-746-7649. in the fort worth ,TX area e-mail me or call me for prices 972 746 7649 ALL PARTS ARE FOR A 06 V-ROD A MODEL all pics are in gallery under 06vrodmike.thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
06 V Rod A Model Parts

06vrodmike said:
i got a screaming eagle race tuner, rinehart jug hugger exhaust, topless air filter and cover, stock seat and back riders seat sissy bar with pad and chrome mounting bracket, chrome swing arm bolt covers and front chrome covers to match the back swing arm covers. send message or call me at 972-746-7649. in the fort worth ,TX area e-mail me or call me for prices 972 746 7649 ALL PARTS ARE FOR A 06 V-ROD A MODEL

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
pics? prices?

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
06vrodmike said:
i got a screaming eagle race tuner, rinehart jug hugger exhaust, topless air filter and cover, stock seat and back riders seat sissy bar with pad and chrome mounting bracket, chrome swing arm bolt covers and front chrome covers to match the back swing arm covers. send message or call me at 972-746-7649. in the fort worth ,TX area e-mail me or call me for prices 972 746 7649 ALL PARTS ARE FOR A 06 V-ROD A MODEL
Was the Race Tuner mated to your ECM? If so, then you can't use it on another bike. :2cents:

·
Go Cowboys!
292 Posts
what kind of Rineharts?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
prices

tuner 200.00, jug huggers 275.00,air fillter 50.00, seats and sissy bar 100.00 ,chrome covers 60.00

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pics

all pics are in the gallery section look under 06vrodmike to see pics. thanks

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
A repeat of RJ's question: was the Race Tuner used on your bike? If it has, then it can't be used on any other bike - the RT is worthless to anyone else unless it is brand new.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
I'll take the Jug Huggers.
PM Sent

·
Gambler
78 Posts
Disappointed

Just have to bring up the fact that these sissy bar parts were sold out from under me because I failed to respond to a PM for 2 days....... while I was away from the computer.

Don't reccomend trusting this seller in the future.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey i said i was sorry if that is not good enough i don't know what to tell you .i did not hear from you and someone here local had the money in hand. sorry if you think i was rude.hey i needed the money so i did what i had to do.sorry once again

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Cytoviper said:
Just have to bring up the fact that these sissy bar parts were sold out from under me because I failed to respond to a PM for 2 days....... while I was away from the computer.

Don't reccomend trusting this seller in the future.
2 days to respond to a PM is a bit much, especially knowing that you sent him one regarding his sale. Can't blame him for selling to someone else. :deal:

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
stomper said:
2 days to respond to a PM is a bit much, especially knowing that you sent him one regarding his sale. Can't blame him for selling to someone else. :deal:
:them:

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Mike,
Just got the pipes today and they are just as described. PERFECT
Thanks,
Jim

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
I had the Rineharts on before but these bad boys are loud. Got a map for the SERT loaded today and I must say, I'm impressed with the sound, performance and looks.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts