Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Feeling lost
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like so many of us here I too have a collection of parts that I have accrued over some time, additionally I have gotten a few parts from a former member who passed away, helped his girlfriend clean out the shed. After sometime of holding on to these I have decided to let them go, I have no use for the them and I know members on here are always in need esp to rebuild bike on a budget after wreck etc. So here's what I've got:

Clear Alternatives Tail Light-Great shape, lightly used, all mount tabs and gasket are in perfect condition-SOLD

Black Powder Coated Swing Arm (Tyson coated so you know its good!) Never installed HD P/N 48410-01. It was for an 03 so check fitment I know they changed the bushing/bearing set up at some point (05 or 06?) I do not need core back in return so you get a spare swing arm or can sell yours off to needy member-$225 OBO

Stock hand control switches-wires attached so easy to extend. In good condition, I do not know where they are from-$50 for the pair

Stock lever in mount-make offer

Stock Brake reservoir-great condition tape on top to keep unit from getting scratched-SOLD

Front Brake Pads-Brand new, I have no idea if they are after market or HD pads, box is plain white with no part numbers-SOLD

Stock Mirrors Chrome- In good condition no major visible scratches or scuffs-Make offer

A pair of HD grips slightly used-No idea on a part number as there is no box, they are in like new condition-$40?

Stock brake line for Front Brakes-In great condition-SOLD

I have a few others things like a heat shield or two and some stock shocks from my 06 NRS, OE exhaust cans from NRS etc, PM me for more info.

Attachments

·
Feeling lost
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No head light bracket for an A, I might have one for a D after I do my LED light swap....On that note here are a few more pics:

Mirrors are chrome, good shape, no scuffs or scrapes...could use a little polishing but over all clean and solid.

Levers- OK so I've had to 2 PMs about the levers but here in lies the issue. I know for sure one is clutch based upon the bracket, the other is I think brake but I can't find a part number so I'm not 100% sure and I don't want to sell it someone and find out its wrong so I'm going to dig some more. If anyone wants to chime in and help that would be great.

Chrome Fork Tube cover-Found this wrapped up in the box O' parts, everything on my bike is black-Make an offer-Clean no scuffs or scratches

Take off Pegs-Good condition-Make offer

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
maybe it's just camera tricks, but it looks like one of the mirrors has a short stem, and the other has the longer stem. Is that the case, or do they both have the same arm length?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts