Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the part number for the 08 Service manual? It's for a DX, but I assume they are all in the same manual.

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
still waiting for mine..ugh!

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Mine is also on order and you can get all of the part numbers from a large insert that came with your owners manual. It lists all service, parts and owners manual part numbers for all the latest harley models.

Was your owners manual still wrapped up? If it was there were manu inserts, this in one of them. If they unwrapped it then they either kept or lost the insert.

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mjw930 said:
Mine is also on order and you can get all of the part numbers from a large insert that came with your owners manual. It lists all service, parts and owners manual part numbers for all the latest harley models.

Was your owners manual still wrapped up? If it was there were manu inserts, this in one of them. If they unwrapped it then they either kept or lost the insert.
Thanks MJ, I don't have my bike yet, should have it in a coupe of days!

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Has anyone received it? Is it out the wild yet?

·
Darth Veeness
2,014 Posts
Doc, it probably hasn't been published yet. The 08 parts catalogue won't be available to the dealers until November. Good luck on getting the manual and the bike.

·
WTF?
128 Posts
I received my 08 parts manual a few weeks ago but still waiting on the service manual.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I have the 08 electrical manual but justsam has the 08 parts and mechanical manual on order for the forum and they apparently are not yet released.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts