Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this Harley in 2008 and soon afterwards discovered I'd developed severe vertigo. Only used it sparingly. Less than 500 miles. Pampered! Always used $4.00 a gallon non-ethanol fuel. Bike includes Harley cover. $18,000.00 or consider serious offer. No trades. Email me (Michael): [email protected] Bike is located in Arizona. Sorry, I don't have text capability as I don't even own a smart phone :)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Maybe you should post it in the bikes for sale section instead of parts?
Classified-Bikes

·
Registered
576 Posts
I bought this Harley in 2008 and soon afterwards discovered I'd developed severe vertigo. Only used it sparingly. Less than 500 miles. Pampered! Always used $4.00 a gallon non-ethanol fuel. Bike includes Harley cover. $18,000.00 or consider serious offer. No trades. Email me (Michael): [email protected] Bike is located in Arizona. Sorry, I don't have text capability as I don't even own a smart phone :)
You might want to go search for similar bikes on the market for pricing reference. Not trying to be that guy, but you would benefit by selling the bike a lot faster.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Sorry to hear about vertigo, tough deal.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm open to serious offers.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Maybe this gem is worth the freight cost to an aussie or in the Uk, etc? they pay big bucks, such low miles.. find and exporter?
I've seen some on facebook asking crazing money in other countries. To help as guide I bought a 2017 muscle with 200 miles for $13k.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've seen some on facebook asking crazing money in other countries. To help as guide I bought a 2017 muscle with 200 miles for $13k.
I'll lower it. Hadn't a clue where to start.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'll lower it. Hadn't a clue where to start.
7-10grand. Sorry to say. I would sell it to a friend so at least you know it went to a good home.

Sure there isn't some sort of meds you can take to fight vertigo? That engine has barely been broken in.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
7-10grand. Sorry to say. I would sell it to a friend so at least you know it went to a good home.

Sure there isn't some sort of meds you can take to fight vertigo? That engine has barely been broken in.
Doc gave me meds that are supposed to help. Still not 100%. I've come close to spilling but kept things under control. Just don't put me at the controls of an airplane. Not worth taking chances at this age.

I won't go that low on price. Put the bike on a pedestal if it comes to that. Twenty years from now the grandkids can tell their children, that's the H-D that your ggrandpa never tamed :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SOLD :) Bike is going to Germany

1 - 13 of 13 Posts