Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
I hope to get my 02 done one of these days have you done any v-rods in sunburst orange like the color of this 55 chevy my dad built it looks great.
www.my55chevy.com :kaz:

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
Americancustoms said:
Thought I might see what anyone has too trade?
I have a cusotm set of painted sheet metal. Are you trading your stocks for paint or the other way? Check the stuff in the picture posts, VRODRICK74.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I got my Ol Lady and my Left Nut I would trade for one of those custom paint sets :sinister:

·
Registered
148 Posts
american customes i have all 7 pieces (2 fenders, airbox, 2 side covers, and shroud L,R) all boxed new Original form harley in racing orange with black "harley davidson" on the airbox cover. Never even installed on a bike. What are we talking about with a trade and are you interested.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well this is getting better. Not really lookinf for metal right now, we take it in trade on fiber ones, just thought someone might have something interesting to trade for a paint job. Althought if the wife is bi and does windows we might talk, lol. DH

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Does Windows?
:rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl:

Now that Funny!!!

·
Riding the good life
4,908 Posts
Yea, my wife is buy too, she buys too much.....hows about a trade for an old Sportster front end and stock wheels? That would probablly get me a black magic marker and white out for pin striping I'd suppose.....

So what are you looking for in trades besides cash? weapons, food, beer?

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have a heritage softail front end with wheel,light,rotor,trees, complete and I'll throw in a brand new 200 metzler for your v rod.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well i'm getting closer. I'll keep the parts in mind since were moving this week. The wife could use a new car, truck, ect. front ends arent bad but i need something thats stretched. custom vrod parts?, tires ive got, thanks., DH

·
Metal Guitarist
5,201 Posts
1951 ford that needs new window seals and glass?
Oh wait , for just a paint job? If it were painted skins i might have some stuff.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've got a '87 YSR50/80

:stilpoke:

·
Registered
12 Posts
sent ya a pm on the ysr50 specs.

·
Diesel Smoke Tester
862 Posts
How 'bout these?

I have (2) 16" spoked wheel (OEM); a $650 Custom Corbin touring seat for any Softail model up to '97; an almost new, Lepera solo seat for same Softail; a reduced reach V-rod seat and pillion; a very nice set of (2 halfs) stock gas tanks for same Softail models. Let me know if any of these would be worth a set of painted skins for my '03 V-rod. thanks, redrazor :deal:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wazerod see 1chewey, then I'll take the cabon in trade. purevenom whats it worth top resale, and how old. Redrazer im interested in the seat how much.

·
Diesel Smoke Tester
862 Posts
reduced reach seat

The seat is in the catalog for $160. I'm asking half-price: $80.00 plus the $15 for shipping; or trade for something you might have worth $150 (retail).
What do you think?
redrazor

1 - 20 of 31 Posts