Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Yeah, I guess an apology is due to the rest of you.

With regard to the tragedy at Pittsburgh - that's exactly what it is. The pro-gun lobby will say if the congregation had been armed properly, then it wouldn't happen, the antis will say proper gun controls would have prevented it happening in the first place. Doctors differ, and people die.

RIP to all of the lost souls, either way.

·
Banned
5,281 Posts
We have just as many psycho's here as you guys do but the death by firearms figures don't lie.
No different to eliminating cars on the road, crashes go down.
Eliminate drugs, overdose deaths go down.
Eliminate co2's oceans go down.
Many argue drug prohibition doesn't work but that's because it's still up to the individual to decide, an addict is an addict legal or not.
Gun prohibition, not a recognised medical addiction,may be an argument for a mental one but going cold turkey on guns worked for us.
To this day they run amnesty's where piles of guns still get handed in it's never over and yes the crims smuggle them in whenever they can and the ocassional person gets expired nothings perfect but it's way better than it was and makes your setup look like the wild west by comparison.

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
It's kind of ironic during this discussion that horrific shooting happened in Pittsburg - folks are just sitting ducks in church praying, it's just so insane. If there are guns on the street, there has to be armed security at the doors. Even if there were no guns in the hands of criminals and crazy hate filled people you still need security, because those crazies will use anything to commit mass homicides - vehicles, flammable liquids, bombs, knives, chain saws, whatever. Guns just make it easier, less personal, from a distance. For the bad guys they're weapons of convenience. Back prior to WW2 Germany eased restrictions and let out guns & weapons to " friendlies " of the regime while they were confiscating them from potential enemies of the state and Jews. We know how that little deal worked out. Protect yourself and the ones you love in the manner you feel necessary and always, always cover your 6 O'clock to prevent :angelwin:

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Tassie hey ! yea - if you want Communist China to save you next time you might want to reconsider - the Trumpster is kinda stomping on their Communist/Capitalist economic game they have been playing since they paid for U.S. Nuke secrets to get Clinton in office after Nixon opened up China relations, and they started subverting the entire world economically. Also the US got all the top German brains to help us go to the Moon after WW2 and the Nazi's escaped to South America and Antarctica so were they really defeated ? As soon as the last illegal gun is turned in to the govt here in the US, I'll consider turning in my legal weapons. Since that will NEVER happen I don't have to do anything but cover my 6 O'clock. Stay safe my friend.

·
Banned
5,281 Posts
Time to arm the paperboys

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Guns and Steel Horses

That's pretty funny Tassie Tony ! But they never talk about the fact that Liberals were by far the largest slave owners back in the day and currently preside over the most run down cities with the highest crime, taxs and murder rates even in their "Gun Free Zones ". We can't rewrite history but we can change the future. Liberals, open borders and illegals voting will finish off this country - what you don't understand over there is Trump is trying to turn that around so I don't care what names you call him. No more B/S Politics - Remember - V RODS RULE !! :moped: :blahblah: :D

·
Banned
5,281 Posts
That's pretty funny Tassie Tony ! But they never talk about the fact that Liberals were by far the largest slave owners back in the day and currently preside over the most run down cities with the highest crime, taxs and murder rates even in their "Gun Free Zones ". We can't rewrite history but we can change the future. Liberals, open borders and illegals voting will finish off this country - what you don't understand over there is Trump is trying to turn that around so I don't care what names you call him. No more B/S Politics - Remember - V RODS RULE !! :moped: :blahblah: :D
Don't think I would automatically connect the past to the now.Dead cities with high crime are generally a result of failure to upskill and innovate.The Chinese have caught everyone napping by doing that and with a healthy dose of American money to fund it by the way.Bit like when the Japs turned up with Honda 4's etc sent HD into meltdown 40 years later HD finally get it albeit too late with the declining interest in motorcycles of late.Their future is small bore and electric in Asia now so look at it as payback time if that's your thing.
Flooding the place with guns is a piss poor way of being seen to be governing for the people it's a lazy way to garner votes and is real blood on your hands for everyone.
I totally agree with invited deserving refugees only.Illegals claiming economic refugee status can fill out the forms and apply through the proper channels otherwise stay home and improve your own country before taking a short cut into mine.Gun toting crime lords making money off misguided refugees shouldn't be rewarded but we don't all need a gun to police it,leave it to the authorities.When was the last time you waltzed into a hospital and started brain surgery on someone,same deal with taking the law and punishment into your own hands, a ludicrous notion that Joe average is qualified for such a role and a reflection of the outdated thinking in the minds of many.

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Unarmed telling the Armed they are wrong. Yea, Right.

When the politicians allow trade policies that evacuate city businesses and their jobs to cheap overseas markets, with no regard for the workers - in exchange for big Chinese campaign contributions (Clinton) and then tell us the jobs are long gone, never coming back (Obama) it's refreshing when someone comes along, throws a B/S flag to all that and lowers tax's, increases tariff's & reduces regulations and guess what ? Jobs come back ! Unemployment at an all time low. (Trump). No one flooded this place with guns, this is a 242 - 526 year gun ownership build up process depending on how you look at when it started - there are probably a billion guns in the US but overall pretty damn safe for the average law abiding American. Hate to see anyone ambushed by a crazy person but it happens. No one but the Criminals have blood on their hands. More people die falling off balconies at spring break, and in car, jet ski, bicycle, motorcycle and other accidents than being shot (outside of criminal to criminal crime). Joe Average is NOT a vigilante bullet sprayer. Wrong show. Wrong Country. When Joe Average will start shooting is in his and his families and neighbors defense, from threats domestic or from overseas when all the cops are at the Doughnut shop, 15 minutes away. In many cases no quarter is given and believe me when the word gets out ain't none of them gettin' back out. You can wait in a little unarmed pile in the corner of your stoop for your all knowing gov't to show up and save your sorry A$$. Little different over here. Not to worry, if you come over here we got you covered, we got a Billion guns, 99.8% of them used responsibly. OH - and V RODS RULE !! :blahblah: :D

·
Banned
5,281 Posts
When the politicians allow trade policies that evacuate city businesses and their jobs to cheap overseas markets, with no regard for the workers - in exchange for big Chinese campaign contributions (Clinton) and then tell us the jobs are long gone, never coming back (Obama) it's refreshing when someone comes along, throws a B/S flag to all that and lowers tax's, increases tariff's & reduces regulations and guess what ? Jobs come back ! Unemployment at an all time low. (Trump). No one flooded this place with guns, this is a 242 - 526 year gun ownership build up process depending on how you look at when it started - there are probably a billion guns in the US but overall pretty damn safe for the average law abiding American. Hate to see anyone ambushed by a crazy person but it happens. No one but the Criminals have blood on their hands. More people die falling off balconies at spring break, and in car, jet ski, bicycle, motorcycle and other accidents than being shot (outside of criminal to criminal crime). Joe Average is NOT a vigilante bullet sprayer. Wrong show. Wrong Country. When Joe Average will start shooting is in his and his families and neighbors defense, from threats domestic or from overseas when all the cops are at the Doughnut shop, 15 minutes away. In many cases no quarter is given and believe me when the word gets out ain't none of them gettin' back out. You can wait in a little unarmed pile in the corner of your stoop for your all knowing gov't to show up and save your sorry A$$. Little different over here. Not to worry, if you come over here we got you covered, we got a Billion guns, 99.8% of them used responsibly. OH - and V RODS RULE !! :blahblah: :D
LOL:banghead:why did I expect any different!

81 - 90 of 90 Posts