Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats it ,with all the usual wendy and brett hiccups ,we are packed and ready to rock and roll outa here in the morning ,at 6,30 for a 9,30 flight , see you all very soon people ,hope our pilot took his meds ,lol

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
Safe and trouble-free travels, Brett and Joseph! See you soon.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just landed and sitting in l,a aiport waiting to get on our dallas flight ,

forgive me, but ur airports suck and still confiscate stufff as well as make u take off shoes ,ours dont do it anymore ,joe u no longer have a bottle of bunderburg rum ,mongrels took it off me ,there goes a quick 25 dollars grrrrrr , i will pay u for the horn cover at mwt ,solly

·
Insane inda membrane
13,002 Posts
I'm heading over to V-Mod shortly. We're installing Aussie Repellent in the fire system. :hidesbeh:

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sitting in this plane man we must be really deicated or just plane crazy,sick of being cooped up ,but do like having the internett on the internal flights

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Duty free shop! See you soon. Stay safe! Joe

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah joe thats were i bought it in australia before the confiscated it in the u,s,a,

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
still confiscate stufff as well as make u take off shoes ,ours dont do it anymore ,joe u no longer have a bottle of bunderburg rum ,mongrels took it off me ,there goes a quick 25 dollars grrrrrr , i will pay u for the horn cover at mwt ,solly
That sucks, I learned that you need to move the duty free purchases to your checked baggage before going to security for the connecting flight. I lost a couple of nice bottles of Scottish Whiskey coming back to the US from Europe a few years ago. This lesson cost me about $125 bucks.

BASTARDS! have no sense of humor either. I asked them if we could just drink it before getting on the plane. This statement got me a full pat down and almost a strip search.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
actuallt the guy took us back out and tried to convince us to drink it straight there and then ,bleh ,not that stuff and not at that time of the morning ,lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts