Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
2,021 - 2,040 of 2,051 Posts
Oh yeah, still LOVE riding and have put 2500 miles on in the past 2 months. The poor people on Hwy 18 are probably getting to know the roar by now... :)

Oyster run

Did the Oyster run on Sunday and saw a few Vrods. Took the freeway up. Rode into town behind a flat black/orange NRS. Stayed about a hour then rode to N. C. Harley was there maybe 1/2 hr , Went to Sound Harley then headed over to 9 took it to 202 then to 18 over to west valley hiway thru Sumner and up back way to South Hill. Very nice ride over all about 270 miles round trip.

Who else went?

Did the Oyster run on Sunday and saw a few Vrods. Took the freeway up. Rode into town behind a flat black/orange NRS. Stayed about a hour then rode to N. C. Harley was there maybe 1/2 hr , Went to Sound Harley then headed over to 9 took it to 202 then to 18 over to west valley hiway thru Sumner and up back way to South Hill. Very nice ride over all about 270 miles round trip.

Who else went?
Sorry, was flying home from Boston sunday, so missed it this year.
At least you had good weather. }:)
how were the winds up through the valley?

I rode to Mukilteo, ran into a guy that bought a 05A that morning then jump the ferry to Widbey Island and rode up to Anacortes. Had to get the GF to work so skipped HWY 9 and took I5 back.

My NRS is taking a nap for the winter but I've been on my Honda Interceptor when it has been above freezing. I'm REALLY hoping the weather will warm up here soon and I can get the Harley back out to terrorize the locals.

2,021 - 2,040 of 2,051 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.