Home: Kirkland, Wa.

Destinations: Try the North Cascade Highway in Summer

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts

·
miscellaneous debris
282 Posts
Richard I see you don't live too far from me....... I just live in downtown we rode by you alot this summer ..... no riding today obviously eah......

·
miscellaneous debris
282 Posts
mike, I saw you bike at the easy rider show lookin good,,,,,, also I think I parked by you this summer downtown at the 100th celebration......

·
Old Guys Rule
1,279 Posts
It is a small world isn't it. We want to get a V-Rod ride together this summer sometime. will keep the Pac NW riders posted.

·
Big Daddy!
975 Posts
Welcome aboard Dan, we are neighbors...............I live on Bull Mountain.. Welcome rick, sweet wheels my friend!!

·
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Where are all the Seattle V-Rod owners? Am I the only V-Rod owner in Greater Seattle that uses the Internet? I doubt it. You would think only Oregon and Southern Washington people (and one drag racing Idahoian) own V-Rods up here. Come on guys, become members and register. :lamer: :soapbox: :welcome: :biker: :vrodforu:

·
Big Daddy!
975 Posts
I would like everyone to post their #'s if they wish to hook up for a ride sometime. It would be quicker to contact people I think. I'll start it off! 503-515-2208 cell

1 - 20 of 2049 Posts