Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a problem with finding the cause of a P0263 code on my 2010 muscle.I have V&H slipons,hi flow filter,and tts mastertune.Currently running the za176-002 map.I have already checked the ecm connector and pins,connection at rear injector,and the wiring as per advice from other threads on this site.Everything looks good.It only seems to happen in areas that are blended in the ve tables under higher loads.Is it possible for the tune to ask for too much from the injectors and cause the code.Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Figured it out

Just thought i would let everyone know finally figured it out today.I pulled the whole airbox off to get to grounds and it was the main ground off the battery.Noticed on my datamaster runs that voltage was dropping to 11.5 at around 4500 rpm and above.Dont know why it only affected the rear injector.

·
Fat and Fast
223 Posts
I had similar issues with my muscle, and went thrue everything. I wasnt keeping my bike on a battery tender, and most of my rides where 20 miles or less which wasnt allowing battery to fully recharge. I bought the tender, and havent looked back. Just thought I would add my expierence.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts