Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Wind Up Merchant
Joined
·
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I missing something here, how on earth did this bike only become the second place winner? it's incredible!

it's on the 1130cc.com homepage in case you missed it and it's something else, the work that must have gone into it !!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,036 Posts
chunk said:
Am I missing something here, how on earth did this bike only become the second place winner? it's incredible!

it's on the 1130cc.com homepage in case you missed it and it's something else, the work that must have gone into it !!!
He wasn't wearing his tight spandex Tron suit in the pics! :angeldev:
 

·
Sanctimonious
Joined
·
44,118 Posts
synseer said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I think Cheatin was thinking of This Tron. Oh look Trons real name is Jay, Jay Tron. "Kelly LOVEs JAY TRON!!!" "HMMMM Jay Tron does a Old woman RIGHT!" " Oh Jay Tron you beast, that moustache tickles Hehheheehee"

 

·
Color me Gone
Joined
·
27,333 Posts
chunk said:
Am I missing something here, how on earth did this bike only become the second place winner? it's incredible!

it's on the 1130cc.com homepage in case you missed it and it's something else, the work that must have gone into it !!!
All of the results are based on polls. It was voted by the public with over 200 votes cast in each category.
 

·
Color me Gone
Joined
·
27,333 Posts
myvrodrocks said:
So you are tlling me that is a real bike? Looks like a computer image to me...
That is a real bike.
 

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
Joined
·
5,733 Posts
I don't think many would argue that it's a cool bike- it is a long way from the stock bike we all love. It's kinda hard to say that looks like a V-Rod.
If it was in with a bunch of other very wild customs it would have done better.
Beautiful bike no doubt, it just doesn't make me think V-Rod and I think that is all that hurt it here.
 

·
Pineland Underground
Joined
·
14,737 Posts
luxlamf said:
I think Cheatin was thinking of This Tron. Oh look Trons real name is Jay, Jay Tron. "Kelly LOVEs JAY TRON!!!" "HMMMM Jay Tron does a Old woman RIGHT!" " Oh Jay Tron you beast, that moustache tickles Hehheheehee"

You know I saw these two pics while looking around...just could not bring myself to post those. Ugh! Went for the cooler pic instead.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
Damn:

If that bike took second, I would hate to see what the first place bike looked like.

I don't care what standard or catagory was used, that is one hell of a bike!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
It truly is real, and you too can own one through Destination Daytona, authorized dealer !!!! Up close inspection truly impresses with the engineering that went into it. The complete drive train and all electrics are stock V-
Rod so it can be serviced by a "competent" tech !!
 

·
Sanctimonious
Joined
·
44,118 Posts
synseer said:
You know I saw these two pics while looking around...just could not bring myself to post those. Ugh! Went for the cooler pic instead.
Cooler than "Jay Tron"? I don't think so.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
if that Jay tron Suit came in Black with Black Cherry stripy things, I would totaly rock that. thats pimpen:notworth:
 

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
Joined
·
12,942 Posts
luxlamf said:
I think Cheatin was thinking of This Tron. Oh look Trons real name is Jay, Jay Tron. "Kelly LOVEs JAY TRON!!!" "HMMMM Jay Tron does a Old woman RIGHT!" " Oh Jay Tron you beast, that moustache tickles Hehheheehee"
Kelly, Kelly, Kelly. You just can NOT get me off your mind. Talk about me EVERYWHERE *UGH*
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top