Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know wazup with Ozzy Customs.....can't get thru to his web sight ? :helpme:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
HAWG100 said:
Anyone know wazup with Ozzy Customs.....can't get thru to his web sight ? :helpme:
He had a Viruse wipe it out! :tmbsdow: He's been on here a couple times posting about it. :hidesbeh:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Super Kaz....thanks for the info on Ozzy....might you have a Tele. #. I'm interested in a set of his fuel cell covers I saw on E-Bay

·
Registered
257 Posts
jlowry6 would it be possible for you to post the pics of your skins from ozzy when you get them?

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
jlowry6 said:
Sean's (Ozzy Customs) cell phone is 806-898-2345
HIS SHOP # IS 806-275-5555 :kaz:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Azslightdraw said:
jlowry6 would it be possible for you to post the pics of your skins from ozzy when you get them?
Absolutely!! Should get them mid-late April.

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
jlowry6,

Have you seen the Toxic orange yet?

·
Registered
349 Posts
yeah... sean sent me a pic of it. It looks pretty killer. I liked the art of the Toxic Green set... just not the colors. He said he's been wanting to do a toxic orange and was getting ready to just do one anyway.

Have you seen it yet?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the tele. #'s guys......now I gotta spend some money !

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
jlowry6 said:
yeah... sean sent me a pic of it. It looks pretty killer. I liked the art of the Toxic Green set... just not the colors. He said he's been wanting to do a toxic orange and was getting ready to just do one anyway.

Have you seen it yet?
No, I asked him for a pic but never got one. Can you send me the pic he sent you?

·
Registered
349 Posts
TBAG809 - I will post a pic of the color in my photo album shortly.

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
jlowry6 said:
TBAG809 - I will post a pic of the color in my photo album shortly.
Jamie, I just took a look at your pic in the gallery. Man, that's going to be something. Stunning!! Orange chrome.... what is in black? Flames, lettering?

·
Registered
349 Posts
The black metallic will be the outline of the lightning bolts. I'd tell you to take a look at the pic of his Toxic Green paint set but I think ozzycustoms website is still down. It's going to be a lot like that. Only inside the lightning bolts he's going to use some powder based paint that glows in the dark. I'll have my intials on front fender in this same powder based paint in sort of a lightning bolt font. Then a line of skulls on the back fender, again powder based on that too.

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
Well, that orange chrome is sumpin' else. A show stopper in that you just don't see it on the road -- nothing like it. I look forward to seeing pics of it.
I have Ozzy Skins myself, so I know that you're anxious to get them.

·
Registered
257 Posts
WOW that sounds awesome. I plan on getting a set of skins for him over next winter. I really like that orange

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Jamie,
E-MAIL me some Pics!
I'm hoping to have my American Custom skins Ozzyified by Laughlin! :hyper: I don't have to tell you how cool it's gonna look,but Ozzy said my Bikes gonna Glow in the DARK! :diablo:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Kaz,
Will do once I receive the skins man. Like I said, should be mid to late April. The lightning bolts on mine with be glow in the dark as well as my initials on the front and a line of skulls across the back. Our skins should be a couple of bad mamma-jammas!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts