Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had Ozzy/Sean polish and chrome a stock rear wheel and pulley for my bike.

I am not sure who all has got to see his work but.....................WOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

This is show chrome quality stuff here guys!!!! :eek:

I am amazed at the deepness and smoothness of the work. I cannot wait to get this on the bike and see how this plus the PM front wheel look all-together.

Thanks Sean for a job well done! You da man!!!!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all,
I thought I would post pics of the fenders Sean at Ozzy painted for me. He did a fantastic job!! After emails & phone conversations he really got a sense for what I wanted and could not have done it better for my taste. The quality is excellent, smooth as glass.

I usually post in the Ladies Lounge but wanted to show you more of Seans work.
Lisa

Attachments

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Very Nice flames Lisa. Everything I have had Sean do has looked great.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Lisa,
Thats a very cool bike you have!Can we see more?"Of the Bike!;) "

·
Registered
16 Posts
MORE OF THE Bike!

Here's a pic of the "whole" bike. I just picked up an airbox & side covers on Ebay so I'll be sending them off to Ozzy for painting.
Lisa

Attachments

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Looks good lisa, why not post that in the photo gallery?

Max

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Lisa,
Would like to see you and Doug again sometime, unfortunately I am getting the same feeling about "our" stealership in Darlington, MD, and I know that you two won't be coming this way for them. Maybe I will ride up to York in the spring and Val can come and we have an eye-ball! Would like to both of your bikes again and show mine off now!

Mike

·
Registered
109 Posts
Re: MORE OF THE Bike!

LisaVR03 said:
Here's a pic of the "whole" bike. I just picked up an airbox & side covers on Ebay so I'll be sending them off to Ozzy for painting.
Lisa
those rims look great :cheers:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Another Great Job

I can't say enough good words about Sean at Ozzy Customs!!!!
Great paint job!!! He said he would have my wifes' air box, side covers and shrouds delivered before Christmas and the box was delivered at 12:30 today! I put everything on and it just looks awesome! I probably will show her early tonight, I just can't wait. The pics will be posted soon.
If anyone ever needs a custom paint job done, please don't even have second thoughts about calling Sean.

I wish everyone Happy Holidays!

Doug

Update : showed her the paint early - she only really cried 2 times since we been together - when I gave her her engagement ring, and now with her custom paint job!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Man if Your Wife Looks half as Good as her Bike Your a Very Lucky Man! :diablo: ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts