Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Trouble Maker
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were out in the Mustang today in Hickory, outside of Bel Air MD and I saw a new black Muscle go by. Just wondering if you were here and to say hello. Jim

·
Registered
53 Posts
We were out in the Mustang today in Hickory, outside of Bel Air MD and I saw a new black Muscle go by. Just wondering if you were here and to say hello. Jim
Niice ride, makes me kinda miss my Lightning...I've been giving the new GT500 some serious thought. Post pics if you have em'

PS Have fun in MD

·
Registered
155 Posts
I was out that day but no up that way. I was all over Howard and Carroll counties.

We need to get a VROD tri-state ride together when the weather breaks for good.

·
Trouble Maker
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A couple of these we got caught in the snow. That was a blast, the car doesn't even like the rain...LOL Jim

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Sweet ride!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Nice ride. Hows the car holding up over all?? ever have any issues? You have any upgrades besides the obvious? I know they get out of there own way pretty good!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Very nice car! I love those but they're not made in RHD so have to be converted for sale in Australia.
As a result to get one on the road here costs around $150k (same for the Camaro and that was developed in Australia off our Holden)

In the meantime I have to use this as my other weekend toy

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Very nice car! I love those but they're not made in RHD so have to be converted for sale in Australia.
As a result to get one on the road here costs around $150k (same for the Camaro and that was developed in Australia off our Holden)

In the meantime I have to use this as my other weekend toy
Sick Skyline! Those are very rare here in the US.

·
Trouble Maker
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is a nice Skyline. I put a cold air kit on it. I'm trying to talk her into a functional cincy ram air hood, but she likes the stock look. I don't get it and it's her baby sooo. Jim

·
Registered
450 Posts
Have you looked into the smaller pulley for the s/c? It will help get the s/c spinning faster,yeah its a lil pricy but you can feel the difference!! I think there was a reason for there not being a functional ram air hood on it to begin with but I can't remember why right now. If you become a Roush Road crew member you get a discount on parts from Roush. I've worked for Roush for over 8 yrs.... you dont see alot of them in MI,besides when we build them. Sharp car though,there fun to beat on!!LOL!

·
Trouble Maker
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can't imagine having anything like this in MI. Except for the fact you wouldn't drive it in the winter. Most vehicles rust out way to quick up there. By the time you pay something off you have to buy something new. I'll check on that pulley. I do know there was an issue with the original SC and they replaced it under warranty there is a difference in that itself. The original one developed an oil leak. That was 3 weeks without the car. She was not happy...LOL. Jim

·
Trouble Maker
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
For Xmas I got her a custom Raptor performance dual mod shift light with purple LED's. I have yet to hook it up as I am not do sure the best way to do it? Jim

·
Registered
450 Posts
You can always call Roush or hit up the website and ask them how they might do it? They are pretty helpful on that sort of thing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts