Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I watched my other baby leave on a trailer today, and must say I was a little sad..a 2004 GSXR 1000... Very fast esp with the NOS, but she was not leaving the garage to much since I bought the V and I'm sure I can use the cash for a few mods anyway.Will miss her though.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Sorry for your loss.:hidesbeh: But like you said more $$$ for the Rod! Congrats!!:D

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
sorry for your loss its hard to keep the wife and the mistress if you only riding one

·
Registered
267 Posts
Man, lately I am really missing my R6. I sold it right after I bought my Night Rod. It's not that I don't like my D, it's just that I miss carving a corner every once and a while. But, I could not justify having two bikes in the garage. So, I hear ya man. I bet it was hard to watch your Gixxer leave.

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Too bad, would have been nice to keep both. You will miss it, It have been about 8 years since I have had my CBR900RR and miss it still!

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
miss my busa, but like being able to ride 2 up, so lost a bike gained a passenger

·
Bone Stock A Model
1,269 Posts
Sold my Ducati's two years ago and recently bought another. As much as I like my Vrod there is nothing like the thrill of a true sport bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts