Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody... first, i'm sorry for my english. I'm from Geneva / Switzerland / Europe.

I have a VRSCAW 2007 and i'm looking for an original exhaust. I found it on Ebay but it's for VRSCB 2005... Somebody can say to me if exhaust are the same for the models VRSCB on 2005 and VRSCAW on 2007? They look like but I am not certain that they are the same...

Thank you evrybody.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Bienvenue voisin !

achille_talon said:
Somebody can say to me if exhaust are the same for the models VRSCB on 2005 and VRSCAW on 2007? They look like but I am not certain that they are the same...
Sorry, I don't know...

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
The exhaust itself should be the same but the frame mounting plates are different. If you have the stock '07 AW mounting plate then you should be OK.

·
Registered
50 Posts
achille_talon, are you planning on V-modding them? if yes I'm currious to hear the result. I work in Geneva, maybe we could arrange something?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi, achille_talon, I have the same doubt as you , I have a VRSCAW '07, I want a pair of stock pipes to modded them, I found on ebay some that fit 02-06, I don't know if they fill fit mine, mjw930 says that the difference are the frame mounting plates, ¿do I have to cut them in the originals?

Another questions, I suppouse your bike is and international one with the catalytic converter on the central part (third volume) does it need to be modded too, or justr the pipes.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For your information :

I have a VRSCAW V-Rod 2007. I just bought exhaust from a VRSCB V-Rod 2006 : exhaust are strictly the same !

Ref : 65153-01 and 65152-01 (Europe reference).

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
If mjw930 is saying they're the same, then they are. He's had a 2003A and now owns a 2008 AW. He's got a pretty good idea what he's looking at!!

RJ

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ok RJ, thanks again, you are great, then we can say the only difference between 65152-01, and 65152-01A is the reducing of the inner baffle, so I'll mod the newer ones '07, and I'll buy a second hand '03 to go back stock when needed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts