Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get an order placed with Rick's for his short 280 fender, seat pan, and TS relocators.

Since I have never ordered anything from europe, does anyone have any experience how this works?

I sent him an email on the web site but wanted to hear about any experiences forum member have had ordering from him.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
vesteroid said:
I need to get an order placed with Rick's for his short 280 fender, seat pan, and TS relocators.

Since I have never ordered anything from europe, does anyone have any experience how this works?

I sent him an email on the web site but wanted to hear about any experiences forum member have had ordering from him.
Usually a phone call seems to get the best results with them IMHO. They do pretty quick shipping considered and there is no export fee on motorcycle parts so that saves you a little money.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Ordered a tank from them. Did the transaction by emails and placed the order on their website. There were no surprises and I had the tank in about a week.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I decided to go an entirely differnt route.

I sold both vrods and bought a dx now I am doing the turbo this weekend and waiting for my wheels and shocks to come in from Jerry at Hog Pro.

then I only have lets see...pm controls, new seat, new fender, and new led lights turns and liscence relo....then I sure I will find more stuff to do.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
It may be a moot point now for you but I ordered my tank on a Saturday at noon and it was here Tuesday at noon ( Baden - Baden Germany to Canada ) for anyone considering a purchase from Rick's in the future. First class place to deal with. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts