Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone remember the orange tribal set of tins you could get from the company .

I remember last year seeing one in a dealership in the states , I have never seen another or searches cant find them and I have never heard anyone here having one .

It was not that bad looking other than the headlight was still black , just the tank,fenders were burnt orange with tribal .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yea, I was interested in those. Tried to find pictures to see, didn't want to spend the $$ until I could see them up close or at least some good pictures.

I priced them last year, and they said they could still get them for about $1899 (part # 95763-08cxm).

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am surprised no on on here has them , they looked good in my opinion .
Why cant any pics be found anywhere

·
LEX MALLA LEX NULLA
1,072 Posts
Those do look good on the blacked out DX:thumb:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Is that tribal orange or racing orange? It looks a bit darker than my racing orange....

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya that was the one, I liked it in person other than they should of did the light shroud too .

What ever happened there, just not popular ?
You would think here would have 1 or 2 people with it .

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is that tribal orange or racing orange? It looks a bit darker than my racing orange....
I would call it a burnt orange , Kind of like alot of the cars and trucks have .

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
What tribe are those symbols from and what do they mean/stand for/represent?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
From what I can tell you can still order them. I had never even heard of them before this post. I wonder how many other people have even hear of them? They are not very highly advertised. I think that orange looks pretty good on the night rod in the picture but not to sure about the tribal theme. I got kinda sick of the whole tribal art thing about 60 minutes after the arm band / tramp stamp fad started years ago.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What tribe are those symbols from and what do they mean/stand for/represent?
No idea , Im not from a tribe :)

Maybe the willy g tribe ?

·
MSF Ridercoach
276 Posts
I like the looks of that. ALOT. but do agree the headlight shroud should have been done as well.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Here is an 08 on cycletrader in Arlington TX, at American-Motorcycle-Trading-Co. :notworth: IT LOOKS GOOD :notworth:

(sorry i can not get the link to work)

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts