Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having recently sold my first bike I started looking into getting myself a Vrod.

Saw this one (https://en.m.autoplius.lt/ads/harley-davidson-vrsc-choppers-cruisers-custom-7144341.html) but the orange frame concerns me a bit. As far as I know, orange frame was used only on the Destroyer and Screaming Eagle Vrods, but those were never than this one (2002).

Was it possible to order the first gen Vrod with this kind of frame or was it most likely disassembled for some reason and then painted this way?

·
"Vrod King"
932 Posts
No. Someone striped it down, repainted and rebuilt. Looks nice. The VIN numbers would also tell you if it was a Screamin Eagle model.

·
Registered Useless
590 Posts
It's not a CVO but painted like Mike said. But it looks like a nice job though can't tell without looking up close. If the finish is glossy and not chipped, you got yourself an excellent blank canvas. The first thing I'd swap out is those solid rims, and maybe go with a later black DX or F wheel budget 240 conversion. That will look totally bad ass.

In either case, snap it up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.