1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
4,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont forget it's on tonight......:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Id like to see them build a normal good lookin bike. I love the theme bikes but I would like to see a top notch sweet lookin normal chopper episode.

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
At least they were making most of the stuff....

·
Registered
139 Posts
I think he and his dad needed some space but I think their differences was what makes the show appealing to alot of people(especially the non motorcycling viewers.

·
VRRRRRROD!
3,173 Posts
I saw a blurb somewhere saying they were building a theme bike related to the Statue of Liberty!? I wonder if the Discover Channel is putting up all the money for these theme bikes? :confused:

·
Pat's Fan
363 Posts
Thats an interesting thought but i would think that they dont. Its more likely that OCC is not getting paid for those bikes by Discovery and taking all the publicity as advertisement. If they ever had to pay for the ammount of advertisement they get thru that show they would be broke.
ALso..........when the bikes are done, they can always sell them later as "discovery show bikes"!!

·
V-Rod Addict
271 Posts
Frank--

From what I gathered from the recent Snap-On bike build, Paul Jr. has been worthless around the shop since he bought the Prowler and started dating some girl. Apparently she was/is a receptionist with O.C.C.

During the show they showed them through a window sucking face and I heard Sr. cussing about Jr.'s "fancy new car" and "watch" and "girlfriend". Come to think about it I think Sr. just likes to cuss about anything Paul Jr! :)

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Last night while Paul Sr. and co. were working on the POW/MIA bike, Paul Jr. was busy installing nitrous on his prowler.

·
Redneck Viking
113 Posts
I dunno.. As far as "soaps" go its good fun, but I'm no big fan of their bikes. To me a "chopper" should be lean, mean & clean. They just seems to add a bunch of non-funtional doo-da's. Thats just me though.

On the topic of what they actually make themselves, I've been wondering about that. Do they do frames and wheels? Just seems like they seem to just "appear" on the show.

My kind of choppers:

Thor

·
Registered
154 Posts
You'll never see it but I would like for them or maybe Jessie James take a VRod and chop it up or do something wild with it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts