Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still waiting for bearings for my rear wheel to mount my new wheels. But in the meantime I added some rose gold vinyl to my wheels to spice it up...but I'm having mixed thoughts....what do you guys think, leave it all black or rose gold accents?
Just for reference my bike is matt grey and will probably be industrial grey soon.

20191117_140640~2_1574029951010.jpg 20190621_171402~2_1574030011251.jpg

Attachments

·
-MIG
47 Posts
If you want that unique "Bling" accents are the way to go. It will look sharp too. It also make it more personal; of which I'm a big fan of!
-MIG

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input, I've been asking around and 100% females like black on black and most guys like the mix. So since it's easier to peel off than put on, I'm going to see how it looks on the bike.

·
My Last Ride
1,343 Posts
Still waiting for bearings for my rear wheel to mount my new wheels. But in the meantime I added some rose gold vinyl to my wheels to spice it up...but I'm having mixed thoughts....what do you guys think, leave it all black or rose gold accents?
Just for reference my bike is matt grey and will probably be industrial grey soon.

View attachment 534883 View attachment 534887
Your opinion is the only one that counts. If we all liked the same thing then we would all be bangin' your woman.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts