·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
Script
but get a slanted script

·
Blowin' Smoke
2,647 Posts
I wouldn't put one on either. But, if my wife made me, I'd go with the round ones. Looks better on the V and the color matches the bike.

·
Dean
775 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
Go back to the paint guy and have him "build" it in with one of the flames, or go with #1. The badges lack something....

·
Life's Circle
6,040 Posts
custom paint + HD badge = no bueno

·
Premium Member
2,029 Posts
none......... why put something on that will make a place for it to rust out

·
boredom kills
2,324 Posts
Go back to the paint guy and have him "build" it in with one of the flames, or go with #1. The badges lack something....
I agree

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
According to Eric Buell, this would be the correct substitute for an HD logo on a VRod.
They come from the factory with the appropriate badge.
Regardless of how bad everyone wants this bike to be something else, something other than what they bought, built by someone else, designed by someone else, conceived by someone else......It's a Harley Davidson - period.
No infomercial movie, no facts, no story's, no interviews, no wishful thinking or comparisons to similar power-plants, No Erik Buell or Porsche or Jesse James involvement will change that. Doesn't matter who, what when or how anyone was or wasn't involved.
Conceived, designed and built and sold by the Harley Davidson MoCo..............and as Joe Cocker would say..."with a little help from my freinds".
Did you buy the bike or the designer? The bike or the back story? Did you buy it to ride it or blow hard about who designed it? Biker or collector? Do you like to be in the wind or in print?? LOL!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts