Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about the new toy ? Also has Air adjustable suspension ( hidden on other side )
thinking ( just bought online after registration here and looking at posts...) bought a rear brake strobe system for safety (BlyilyB 12V Flash Strobe Controller Flasher Module for LED Brake Light Tail Stop Light (Pack of 2): Amazon.ca: Automotive)
and just got the head lamp led system from another link in this forum ( VRSC/V-Rod LED Headlight)

now i need to figure how to sit the seat correctly, the current velcro ainit gonna cut it with this babe, so i need another solution. Ideas ?

Also trying to mount a gps on this thing

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome to the F club. That is a sick bike you have picked up there. Congrats.
I’d like to see some front end pictures.
I have the same LED headlight on mine plus I installed the factory DX visor at the same time and it looks great to me.

The seat on a stock F is installed with a hinge on the left and a locating/locking pin on the right.
Not sure if that same setup would work with the aftermarket fibreglass seat area you have but I would look into that first as it is a simple design and works pretty good to let the seat sit low and tight to the frame.

Those pipes look really long on your bike and don’t really add to the bad ass “brawler” look you have going on. Powder coating them black would hide them.
I have Tab pipes on mine and love the look plus they are shorter than the stockers.
A 2 into 1 like the Akropovich would be sick on your bike. IMO.

Stick around, ask lots of questions and we’ll help you spend your money.....lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the F club. That is a sick bike you have picked up there. Congrats.
I’d like to see some front end pictures.
I have the same LED headlight on mine plus I installed the factory DX visor at the same time and it looks great to me.

The seat on a stock F is installed with a hinge on the left and a locating/locking pin on the right.
Not sure if that same setup would work with the aftermarket fibreglass seat area you have but I would look into that first as it is a simple design and works pretty good to let the seat sit low and tight to the frame.

Those pipes look really long on your bike and don’t really add to the bad ass “brawler” look you have going on. Powder coating them black would hide them.
I have Tab pipes on mine and love the look plus they are shorter than the stockers.
A 2 into 1 like the Akropovich would be sick on your bike. IMO.

Stick around, ask lots of questions and we’ll help you spend your money.....lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts