Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all you R groupies. I have been on this forum for several years now and started reading it many years prior to joining. Many of the post on this forum are what led me to buy my R. I don’t have the technical knowledge many of you have so I haven’t been near as helpful as many of you are. So I will offer my gratitude in another way. I am retired now so I have plenty of time to do whatever I want to and I happen to live in one of the greatest places that I know of to ride a motorcycle. I live in Sonora California about an hour away from Yosemite.
If any of you guys or gals make your way out here on your motorcycle and want an almost free tour guide, (Price= One Ice Cold Beer) I will be more than happy to spend a day or two taking you on some of the most spectacular roads and beautiful views in this country. You don’t have to be on your R. I don’t tour on my R either. I have another bike for that.
Spring is the best time to get out here when the waterfalls are at their best. I travel a bit myself now so timing has to work out of course and I am getting older so years are limited ya know. LOL
My private message thingy doesn’t work on here half the time, so try the private message first and if that doesn’t work, post on this thread or email [email protected] if you are interested.
:moped:

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It doesn't mater if you trailer your bike, rent a bike, fly, drive, or road trip on your bike out here. Every red blooded American should get to see Yosemite at full bloom and look out from glacier Point. The giant sequoias are just as amazing. I grew up in the Midwest so I am not a homer out here bragging just to be bragging. I have been around the would a few times and this is one of the most amazing places on it. Get off the couch boys. It will be an adventure and hopefully a great one. LOL

I took these pics with my little pocket camera.

Attachments

·
EXCELSIOR
8,367 Posts
It doesn't mater if you trailer your bike, rent a bike, fly, drive, or road trip on your bike out here. Every red blooded American should get to see Yosemite at full bloom and look out from glacier Point. The giant sequoias are just as amazing.
I can agree with that. I was there about 6 years ago with a group, in June, and the vista is breath taking. One of those things that mere pictures do not do justice to and are not able to properly capture.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts