Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a euro made jacket marked xl so it really is an Mens L. It was one of only two ever made. $262 to your door. In the US. It has embroidered sleeves and the front and bag logo are embroidered. It has full armor (shoulders, back and elbows). Heavy leather

Attachments

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jeff it took me almost a year to clear out the v-rod ones that I made and I have to buy a minimum of 25 so it gets hard to put that much out and let it sit. I did finally sell all of the others but it took a while.

·
Ajax99nfg
326 Posts
Max, if you had people that wanted the jacket and was willing to pre-pay and you went into it with 25 orders would that get some jackets for the people that want them?

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ajax99NFG said:
Max, if you had people that wanted the jacket and was willing to pre-pay and you went into it with 25 orders would that get some jackets for the people that want them?
I guess I could do it with a pre-payment or a large deposit.

·
LOS ANGELES
1,757 Posts
Max said:
I guess I could do it with a pre-payment or a large deposit.
That's what I'm talking about.. :)

Max, can you do it with 1250cc on it instead of 1130cc? Maybe you can get 25 of us.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bagram_Matt said:
Max,

I think that leather jackets have to have air vents.
I wear one just like this that says v-rod and it really is a nice jacket. A little warm in the summer and vents would be nice but when it rains vents are the pits. It has rained here every day for the last four months.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jacket is sold thanks everyone

·
Registered
577 Posts
Ajax99NFG said:
:them:

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
I would DEFINITELY be in for a pre-pay V-RODforums logoed leather jacket!....Ive been looking for one for some time now!

Keep me posted!
Dan

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
I'd also throw in on a VRod Forums black/orange jacket.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
id like one also max,only thing your sizing is different to ours in aust and id spew if i bought it and it didnt fit ,,,if you were to do this how do i order right size???only thought is go to stealer and try on dainese jacket,

1 - 20 of 29 Posts