Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked at the online list and saw his name for the first time in MONTHS ...

The long haired wonder has returned ... grace us with your presence!

This is like spotting the Rolling Stones just stolling down the street ...

:angeldev:

·
Registered
62 Posts
and not to mention its riding season...

i know my posting/browsing/trolling the inter webs is heavy in the winter months and heavily decreased during the warmer months.

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea. He did. She a great girl too. Met her a couple of times.

I actually spoke to him a couple of weeks ago to see if we would hit up a bike night or something, but its been busy for me too

Its just weird not to have him in this section of the board. For about two years, he was part of almost every DX discussion. Hah

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
LOL LOL....im sitting here cracking up,you guys are too funny!!!

Mike,after your Text last night i had to come into the Darkside threads to see whats going on,and i see this...lol

Yeah its funny how a new woman in your life can break the unlimited streak of mod fever i had....LOL!!

but after getting some limited riding in,I got it back again!....my bike as it was end of last season was purely made for that low badass look....i wanted it to be all about the look.....

well even though i got used to the long low feel of rizomas,i have been riding some other bikes at demos and sitting on alot of other Vrods,and wow i sure miss the "COMFORT" of taller bars alot!....and ofcourse when Lori sits herself on my tiny stick on pad,and Im leaned ahead,she has little to hold onto!.....she doesnt mind though,she loves the bike as is.....but i guess i wanted some more comfort and to be alittle further back so she doesnt flop off the tiny pad/fender on our rides..lol

So the plan is for some custom bars,which i have designed myself....1.5" thickness with a decent amt of pullback/rise but still a low look.....while these will take time,i also will modify another pair of carlini's(Rick has got me thinking alot with his awesome bars-thanks!) and Flex has given me some great bar/headlight info thru PMs too!

ive also changed my thinking of low lowness ect.....to bringing the front end up some,with a 21" wheel/tire and gonna build a new custom front fender to match it....forks will be slid back to stock,all to make the "look" and comfort different then now.....

anyone who knows me knows i love change!! Ive been thru 5 sets of bars and probably will change them 5 more times..lol

Ill post up more when i get things going...lots of parts on order now!

Dan

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
oh yeah....

i will potentially have many parts for sale soon,so stay tuned.

-hogpro INDY front 19" contrast cut black wheel/tire with CHROME HUB
-Rizoma original bars(with several custom tube designs)
-black Headlight and bracket for AW/R
-complete HID headlight bulb setup for AW/R light(hi and low bulbs)
-Black diamond grips
-joker Bar end mirrors

and some more things i cant think of at the moment....all of these parts will POTENTIALLY be for sale,not definite yet though. click on my signature for all pics of these parts currently still on my bike.

thanks guys
Dan

most parts are seen in these pics

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Couldn't decide which one to go with ...

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
BTW Mike......it looks like you have gone to town on your bike!....i noticed some pics you got now of solo seat ect...damn nice!

Ill call you sometime soon

Dan

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had to do SOMETHING to try and keep up with you ... we would go to bike nights and everyone would crowd around your bike in awe and use mine to hang their jackets ... hah

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
a sneak peek of custom bars I designed very close to these.

Dan

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
I had to do SOMETHING to try and keep up with you ... we would go to bike nights and everyone would crowd around your bike in awe and use mine to hang their jackets ... hah

LOL.....oh yeah right,too funny.....

you better head down this way soon,how bout tonight?...its dry and im going riding!

Dan

·
(.)(.)Modster(.)(.)
7,066 Posts
a sneak peek of custom bars I designed very close to these.

Dan
Sick Dan, I actually almost went with those before I settled on my chopped Carlini FU bars. You can't go wrong, those are very slick.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
good to see u post up dan ,,see what happens when u pull it out ,lol, welcome back to the real world,lmao,actually glad u havent been around for a while ,gave us a chance to catch you up . those bars remind me of the old ones on maxes bike ,powerlines????

·
CHROME & LOTS OF IT
852 Posts
I can,t wait to see it all done Dan or I mean re-done its going to look sick with what your planing on doing, I think it will really finish her of, on that note I pick up my tins tomorrow from the air-brushers im hanging to see them Ill post some pics when I get it back together thats after I put my mates softail front end back together after getting it back from having it all chromed.

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OK ... ladies and gentlemen ... I am starting a gambling business

First bet ... over/under 8 months - The mods that Dan will install next will be replaced with new mods

We know he will change again and again ... the only question is when

Minimum bet - $100

PM for details ... hah

1 - 20 of 32 Posts