Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG, FedEx just dropped off my Trask system and now I am home too sick to work :). Opening that big box was just like Christmas as a kid! Nothing I purchased for this bike has made me so excited to begin installation! I am off to start wrenching...

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
Mark, I see a lot of shit on your bike in your signature. Let's see some pics of that bitch. Also, you live pretty close, gotta' see this thing in person when it's turbo'd...

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
Cmon, that compare to the day I put my DOT sticker on my novelty helmet..

ebbb_2.jpg

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheatin said:
Mark, I see a lot of shit on your bike in your signature. Let's see some pics of that bitch. Also, you live pretty close, gotta' see this thing in person when it's turbo'd...
I am rolling this out 4th of July (fingers crossed) - I think I am on schedule - might have to take another day off from work!

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
Cheatin said:

No shit man how about a pic of your bike.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Batman357 said:
I thought the Trask system was a gun.....
well, a turbo does turn the bike into a bullet. Hang on, its a rush:D

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
5,733 Posts
Take your time and do it right- is done yet?!

I think the clutch was the worst part (not having clutch tools) or just the amount of time it takes to snake wrenches into tightening the final bolts.

That first ride is one to remember.

·
RICK
648 Posts
Maybe you should make sure you put a windshield on that thing before you do your test ride. I't will keep the bugs out of your mouth when you can't stop smiling with the twist of the throttle!!

·
I am become death
450 Posts
on your first ride, gun it as fast as you can get it then pull the rip chord on your parachue and let go. i bet you can get 100 feet in the air.

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
looking forward to seeing some results man!! keep us informed

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
looking forward to seeing some results man!! keep us informed

Travis, that was a pretty sharp trask set up on that DX that rolled up at Carolina HD huh? I wish he could have rode with us that day, I would have loved to seen it in action.

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
jmullins said:
Travis, that was a pretty sharp trask set up on that DX that rolled up at Carolina HD huh? I wish he could have rode with us that day, I would have loved to seen it in action.
I am looking forward to him telling me it is running good..... that way I can ride that puppy!!:notworth:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts